VerifyUnion is a decentralized Digital Identification and Trust Verification platform with a Social Scoring Engine. VerifyUnion encourages digital users to get verified and earn incentives in tokens (UC Coins) which can be utilized in the VerifyUnion Ecosystem.
VerifyUnion has developed a unique portfolio for all users, which returns a “True Value”. True Value comprises the combined values derived from verifying digital identification, social & public profiles, as well as financial details linked to the user’s unique profile. This platform allows users to provide essential information for required verification to be completed, and they can increase their portfolio True Value by providing additional data that the user and Evaluator agree upon.
Digital Identity Management
Security & Privacy Protection
Medical Records Storage
KYC & AML Solution
Cyber Fraud & Theft Detection
Social Media Authentication
By developing the ecosystem for VerifyUnion,
- Users get the total control of the data being shared for Personal, Trust and Social Identification.
- Users can use reward tokens (UC COIN) for future verification process.
- Evaluators benefit by validating the identity of a user and get rewarded with UCO tokens.
- Evaluators use the system to update the price of validation.
- Individuals, Governments, NGOs and Corporates can make use of the system by buying UC COINS for Verification.
- This Platform reduces the verification costs significantly.
THE TOKEN (UC COIN)
UC Coin serves as a mode of payment in the VerifyUnion platform and it is used in the reward program to pay our Evaluators and users. This is defined by the Smart Contract that is predefined and agreed upon by both user and Evaluator, which is addressed by the Consensus of the VerifyUnion participants.
It begins on October 3 with an emission forecast of 500 million Tokens UC, intending to raise 30 million dollars at the exchange of 1 ETHER = 1540 UCN (APPROX.), with bonus according to the rapidéz of investment.
More info: https://verifyunion.io/
The publisher of bitcoiner.today is not responsible for the opinions or recommendations expressed by its publishers. Investments in ICOs are high-risk investments, you may lose all or part of your investment. Consult with an investment specialist before you act.