ALTINDEX is the world’s first token index fund. It tracks an own index similar to the Ibex 35 or the S & P 500, designed by experts and automated by the CRIX team (CRiptocurrency IndeX), an index designed for the cryptocurrency market and developed by the University of Humboldt and the University of Administration of Singapore.
ALTINDEX provides a way to track the performance of the ERC 20 tokens as a whole with only holding a single crypto asset, ADEX.
The blockchain technology and the hybrid fund offered by ALTINDEX allows operating with an annual fee of 0.5% compared to 3% offered in the conventional market.
Why buy ADEX and do not actively trade yourself?
Currently there are thousands of tokens, the choice paralyzes, adds cost and requires a lot of dedication time.
ALTINDEX offers the solution. Being an automated index fund, ALTINDEX will automatically buy and sell the top 20 tokens of the moment without the owner of the same being updated or worried about having the necessary knowledge that the market requires.
THE TOP 20 TOKENS ARE CHANGING OVER TIME, SO HOW DOES ALTINDEX DO IT TO STAY UPDATED?
ALTINDEX is an autonomous system that uses a complex mathematical formula to track the 20 tokens with the highest market capitalization of the moment and weights them up to a maximum of 10% per token, which is done to prevent a single underlying asset from dominating the portfolio. The index is periodically balanced, that is, every week the parameters are updated and, based on the result, tokens are bought or sold, in this way ALTINDEX ensures that it is always updated.
The ALTINDEX fund is intended for long-term investors but the owner of ADEX has the option to liquidate at any time and exchange them for the proportional participation of the net asset value.
It does not require any authorization to withdraw the tokens since the smart contract executes the order automatically.
The owner of the token sends a request for settlement from the platform or smart contract, and this is automatically executed at the next publication of the net value of the assets. ALTINDEX uses a forward pricing policy to ensure that it is settled by the real value of the index fund and not by a slightly outdated one.
The smart contract used by ADEX allows the price of this to be higher than the NAV (Net Asset Value) of the fund as a function of aggregate demand, but never lower. This offers security to the investor knowing that their ADEX tokens are only speculative to a certain extent and that in reality they always offer a price linked to the value of the underlying assets.
The pre-sale of the tokens begins on July 1, 2018, at an initial price of $ 0.90
97% of the funds of the ICO will go to buy the top 20 tokens of the moment and the remaining 3% will go to operational and maintenance costs.
The publisher of bitcoiner.today is not responsible for the opinions or recommendations expressed by its publishers. Investments in ICO's are high-risk investments, you may lose all or part of your investment. Consult with an investment specialist before you act.
The difficult thing is not to learn, the difficult thing is to know how to teach.
Editor and coordinator of the free book “La era de las BLOCK punto COM”
CEO of bitcoiner.today