Fintrux Network aims to facilitate an ecosystem where financing liquidity is maximized by making financing easy and beneficial to both borrowers and the investors.
FintruX is the global P2P lending ecosystem powered by blockchain and no code development. It is an online ecosystem that connects borrowers, lenders and qualified service agencies. FintruX facilitates market loans in a true peer-to-peer network to ease the cash flow problems of small businesses and startups.
The problems that affect traditional financing
- Important guarantee required: Banks generally lend money to borrowers in cash, meaning they will lend you the same amount of money that you have in your savings account, while using your money as collateral. This makes it difficult for companies with low liquidity to obtain the capital they need to grow their business.
- Strict requirements: Traditional local banks and credit unions offer unsecured loans. However, it is extremely difficult to obtain an unsecured commercial loan through traditional lenders, especially if your business is relatively young. It can take months to apply and few companies are rarely approved.
- Impossible rates and terms: Less advisable financing options are often available, but they come with outrageous interest rates and unrealistic amortization schedules. Small businesses and startups should not have to choose between bankruptcy and indebtedness under unfair and uncertain terms.
THE SOLUTION: The FintruX network
FintruX Network makes it easy for small to medium sized businesses to quickly secure affordable loans without collateral, in any currency.
The three main competitive advantages of FintruX are:
- CREDIT IMPROVEMENTS: Through the application of credit enhancements, FintruX Network will virtually neutralize the credit risk of the lender and, in the event of a default, provide cascading levels of insurance to cover any possible loss. With reduced risk, lenders have peace of mind and interest rates for borrowers are reduced.
- DEVELOPMENT WITHOUT CODE: FintruX Network automatically generates and deploys a unique intelligent contract for each loan approved in real time to provide unambiguous, unchangeable and censorship-resistant records where arbitration is not required. This is possible with our development technology without code.
- OPEN ECOSYSTEM: In addition to simplifying the loan application process through instant correspondence, FintruX Network also offers borrowers post-financing self-service management options and access to agencies rated by third parties.
The Token FTX Fintrux Network
With a successful ICO and a maximum market capitalization of more than 20 million dollars, the FTX token has proven to be a stable and reliable tool to carry out the loan functions.
The Token economy
The Token FTX is used to feed the FintruX Network and works as a means to reward or be rewarded for its participation in the market.
Supply: Agencies, guarantors and the FintruX network are being paid with FTX Token.
Demand: Borrowers and lenders pay a transaction fee in FTX to use the platform.
Accessible: There is no initial cost necessary for any of the participants in our platform.
The team behind
Founder Nelson Lin has been an innovator all his life since he began his career in the financial technology industry as a systems analyst at J.P. Morgan in 1986. Nelson has developed numerous business solutions for organizations such as J.P. Morgan, AT&T Capital, Newcourt Financial, Hydro International, Banco Central Hispano, Trans Union, National Leasing, Securcor Financial Group, Spartan Compliance Services, Roynat Capital, Banco de Nueva Escocia, Sun Life Assurance, Pacific & Western Bank, Versa Bank, Aileron Capital, Beacon Trust, Stonebridge Financial, CWB Maxium Financial, etc.
In addition, the main team has:
Conrad Lin, co-founder and CMO, is responsible for defining long-term marketing objectives, short-term strategies, and to establish key relationships with customers. He identifies potential business opportunities, negotiates and closes agreements, and provides a rigorous analysis of the current market situation. Conrad is also responsible for overseeing the planning, development and marketing, and publicity initiatives of FintruX. He achieves positive results through a rigorous analysis of the market, the potential scope of the product, advertising, and public relations. His main objective is to make FintruX known through specific communities and audiences, and turn it into a brand with international visibility.
Gary Ng (CTO), Aaron Xu (FRONT END DEVELOPER), Douglas Thiessen (BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER), Philemon Selvaraj (DATA ANALYST) are examples of some of the astounding, qualified and diverse team that covers different fields of this project. The team has clearly shown its ability to work through hardship and continue to bolster results through its trek through the company roadmap at incredible strides.
The success of an ICO
Among all the ICOs that appear on the market on a daily basis, we can confirm that both the revolutionary vision of the Fintrux Network is one to follow. With its financial success in the initial crowdfunding collection, a phenomenal team backing, and the confidence of investors and strict compliance with its roadmap, the Fintrux Network they shows a promising future for both the project and the evolution of the future of loan systems.
More information in:
Telegram EN: https://t.me/FintruX
Telegram ES: https://t.me/FintruX_ES
The publisher of bitcoiner.today is not responsible for the opinions or recommendations expressed by its publishers. Investments in ICO's are high-risk investments, you may lose all or part of your investment. Consult with an investment specialist before you act.
The difficult thing is not to learn, the difficult thing is to know how to teach.
Editor and coordinator of the free book “La era de las BLOCK punto COM”
CEO of bitcoiner.today